Saturday, January 9, 2010

Busting out the Craft Robo!



After much encouragement from my BFF I dusted off the CR over Christmas break and re-learned how to use it. I'm looking forward to cutting some vinyl words for my studio walls in the near future. But, in the meantime...it was time to plan a bridal shower for my niece. I stumbled upon some adorable wedding dress favor boxes. But at $1.00 each it didn't seem practical. So I searched the web and landed at cuttersmarket.com where they had the EXACT pattern. I paid a total of $2.36 for the file and had ALL of the other materials already on hand. I cut the patterns from medium weight white cardstock, embossed with my Cuttlebug, creased the joints, filled with Valentine M&M's, and tied the ribbon around the waist. No adhesives needed!

Adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment