Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome Simon!

One of my colleagues was blessed with a new addition to their family this past Christmas Eve!
I decided to do some internet searching to see if there was a pattern out there to make another bag similar to the leopard bag I made and lo and behold I found one on Little Lizard King. The pattern was similar to the one I whipped up on my own, but hers only had the one handle and I really like that so I used it on this bag. I also chose to line this one with HeatnBond Vinyl to make it leak proof! I bought several rolls of this when it was on clearance at JoAnn's a while back. Now I've got the perfect use for it! I see many more bags in my future!
The applique patterns for the burp and bib are from Planet Applique.
The Elephant is holding a minky style blanket that I embroidered with his name and date of birth.






1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome!!!

    What a thoughtful gift!!!

    ReplyDelete