Thursday, June 10, 2010

Garden Bicycle


Now that summer break is finally here I am so happy to be working on all of my winter ideas! :) I've been wanting a bicycle for one of my flower beds for years, but have never come across one reasonably priced. I mean who wants to pay top dollar for something that's going to be a lawn decoration? Anyhow, hubby mentioned something to his parents a while back and lo and behold they had an old one sitting in one of the old outbuildings by the barn. Well, I was so excited! All it needed was a seat and TLC. Then last weekend we had town wide garage sales and hubby found another old bike for $5.00!!! WITH a seat! I haven't done a thing to it, other than park it in one of the flower beds by the studio! Now it just needs a basket with some flowers and a new paint job...pink? sky blue....hmmmmmm.........

No comments:

Post a Comment