Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Newly Painted Studio




As promised here is a picture of my newly painted studio!! I love the fresh white paint and the burgundy door! I also had to add an old mailbox to the front...kinda gives it a homey look! I'm thinking about asking hubby to make some rustic looking shutters for the windows, what do you think?

I need to brag for a minute...my sister was browsing at our favorite "junk" store and came across these two beautiful outdoor lights. Those of you who know me well also know that I enjoy making stained glass windows (along with my many other crafting obsessions), so when she saw these she rushed over and told me. When I went into the store I instantly knew they'd be perfect replacements for the two ugly lights on the front of my studio...now to get hubby to install them ;) Oh! I almost forgot! I got the pair for $25! Now I just need to find one for beside the door.

2 comments:

  1. I love those lights! They will be perfect! Now all you'll be missing is some giant retro flowers all over the outside {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your own studio? I'm insanely jealous! What a great way to "escape"

    ReplyDelete